Please fill out the form below if you have questions or would like more information on our product.
AGL1500 Laser Altimeter
Designed for the needs of aerial surveys with drones.
- Laser range finder
- Precision three axis inclinometer, accelerometer
- Precision three axis compass
- Designed specifically for aerial surveys with drones
- Real-time feedback for autopilots and operators
- Rugged construction.
- Compact and lightweight
- Environmentally protected
- Maximum range: up to 1500 m (*)
- Minimum range: 20 m
- Resolution: 10 cm
- Accuracy: 50 cm
- Secondary instruments onboard
- Report rate: 1 per second
- Report Information
- Interfaces: RS232, USB 2.0
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100 mm x 40 mm x 29 mm ~(4" x 1.6" x 1.2")
- Power input: 5V to 24V DC, 100 mA peak
- Weight: 200 g (~7 Oz)
A mid-format fully integrated photogrammetric camera.
Download our pdf brochure with details on Camera Specifications, Performance with 50mm Lens, Performance with 70mm Lens, System Components and Software Stack, GNSS + INS Specifications, GYMBAL Specifications, Sensor Integration
Download the EMP-370 brochure for more information and specifications.
The EMP-370 is a rugged high performance portable workstation based on a fully customizable aluminum chassis with ample space for adapters and five full size bays that lets you bring to field the power of a state-of-the-art workstation. Its drive bays can be custom fitted with standard 5.25 computer peripherals like Tape Drives, Removable Disk Drives or a fix RAID.
- High brightness 17 inch LCD TFT color display with 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Latest Intel® Xeon® Hexacore low power CPU
- Up to 24 GB of RAM memory
- Many storage options: ALS50/60/70 removable drives bay, CD/DVD writers, etc
- Up to 6 TB (6 Terabyte) on line storage with a 2 disk RAID (uses 2 bays)
- 2 PCI-Express X16, X4, 2 PCI-X 64 bit 1 PCI 32 bit slots
- Ports: 1 serial , 2 USB 2.0, 2 Gigabit LAN, 2 PS2 for external keyboard/mouse
- Five 5.25” external drive bays (shown with removable disk drives)
- 6 SATA II Gbps ports with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support. 3.5” drive.
- Solid state 120GB system drive
- Soft or carrying case with handle and wheels
- Optional hard cargo shipping case with wheels
EP-10600 Series Workstations
A workstation built specially for photogrammetry and remote sensing applications.
The EP-10600 is the latest generation of GGSs ultra high performance workstations optimized for the handling of large amounts of digital images typical of airborne or space-borne digital sensors.
Custom built to customer specifications with Supermicro® mission critical components and state-of-the-art technology, the EP series brings top graphics performance for 2D, 3D and Stereo applications thanks to the high end graphics cards used in all our configurations.
The EP-10600 systems can hold an impressive amount of local storage in a RAID of high capacity SAS or SATA disk drives. All contained in a compact, whisper quiet, elegant, and heavy duty enterprise level tower chassis.